[erlang-questions] Release c_src dependencies

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Sat Apr 13 12:59:23 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have an application with a bundled fairly complex cnode linked
against GNURadio (that in itself has a lot of dependencies libboost
among others). I'm now in the process of creating a release and
thinking about ways to satisfy dependencies with minimal fuss. I can
think about a few ways but am unsure about the best option.

1. Is there some kind of tool to also bundle c libraries into a release?
2. Should I statically link the c node?
3. Should I use something like docker..?

Any suggestions?

--Albin