[erlang-questions] digraph questions

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 05:13:30 CEST 2019

Hi Richard,

I’ve found a few interesting JavaScript libraries for visualizing graphs, vis.js among others. I don’t know if they’re sufficient to deal with highly dense graphs or if they provide 3D rendering. Vis.js also has nice features for rendering time lines.

Vis.js looks sufficiently feature rich for my purposes. So I’m looking into creating a set if custom Nitrogen elements based on vis.js. I’m both skill-set and time constrained so it will be awhile before I can show results. Ideally, I’d like to see a Nitrogen plug-in that’s highly interactive. But I’ve got to polish off erlPress first and much else to do.

Best wishes,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad