[erlang-questions] Erlang Docker and Kubernetes examples

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 16:41:26 CET 2018

Nice.

I have a blog post about an optimization you can do by only copying the
rebar.config and lock at first
http://blog.erlware.org/rebar3-building-docker-images/
I also have a helm example
https://github.com/erleans/presence-sample/tree/master/helm/presence
But I'm not too happy with it... I want to integrate epmdless and write
up instructions for easily using it to connect erlang nodes in a k8s
cluster based on a specific port. And dealing with setting the number of
active schedulers based on the allocated CPU resources I think is
probably something important to figure out.
Also, I made a draft pack
https://github.com/Azure/draft/tree/master/packs/erlang if people are
interested in getting started with k8s through draft, https://draft.sh/
Tristan