[erlang-questions] Emacs + Flycheck + rebar3 + proper

Frans Schneider fchschneider@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 10:50:07 CET 2018

Probably that would help, but it makes the setup depending on the
project I am working on. Tristan's suggestion to use flycheck-rebar3
looks (when it is working) more promising because it uses the rebar.conf
file in the project's root directory.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Frans