[erlang-questions] Does enif_schedule_nif schedule a NIF for the same scheduler thread?

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Sun Nov 25 08:33:02 CET 2018

PS. I guess the same question applies to ERL_NIF_DIRTY_JOB_CPU_BOUND or
ERL_NIF_DIRTY_JOB_IO_BOUND flags when enif_schedule_nif is called from a
dirty CPU/IO scheduler. Will the future NIF be executed on the very same
dirty CPU/IO scheduler thread?

- Edmond -