[erlang-questions] An interactive erlang console

A. G. Madi warp.engineer@REDACTED
Tue Feb 20 04:57:55 CET 2018

Hi Arun,
I write a lot of CLI tools using Erlang so I created some escript boilerplate code that I use for this.  You can find it at https://github.com/WarpEngineer/escript_boilerplate Maybe you can use it to build your tool or maybe it'll give you some ideas on setting it up the way you like it.