[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Tue Feb 13 16:49:20 CET 2018

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:41 PM Fred Hebert <mononcqc@REDACTED> wrote:

> It is very possible. This mailing list is full of folks boasting of
> writing systems that run on hundreds or thousands of nodes and handle more
> load than anything else out there with amazing uptime figures And somehow,
> nobody can be assed to just look up words in a search engine or use the
> link Mahesh posted that is meant just for that?

This is good advice. I'll just add you need to keep redoing your search as
the list of bad words tend to change over time. So a word which is perfect
now can be "illegal" tomorrow. However, the risk of words changing behind
your back is much smaller. It can be literal hell for a brand if it gets
caught in such a fistfight.