[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Federico Carrone federico.carrone@REDACTED
Tue Feb 13 02:06:54 CET 2018

I am from Sudamérica and I did not know what coon meant. If the author was not aware of what it meant, then he can change it now or at least add some context in the readme explaining why he chose the word. Also, I have already reported the repository to GitHub.

We live in a complicated world. Most people don’t have the opportunities we do. Let’s try to make it better instead of complicating it even more.

Regards,
Federico.