[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Krister Svanlund krister.svanlund@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 16:44:12 CET 2018

I love it how this thread essentially turned into the anti-SJW crowd
becoming angry and upset for someone politely pointing out a possibly bad
connotation of the name. Yet again proving who the easily offended people
are ��