[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 16:24:33 CET 2018

I could easily see this being a viral front page reddit kind of thing.  You
don't want that kind of attention.  I encourage you to be proactive about
this before The Offended come out in force.