[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Feb 12 16:03:53 CET 2018

This idea that white supremacists need a reason to call others using
racial slurs is ridiculous at best. At this rate you will call me a Nazi
by the next reply. Fingers crossed.

Again Valery does not apply this term to black people or make any
reference about them or the US History, so there's no intent here. He's
using the other meaning.

Soon you will argue that hunters are racists because they call racoons
"coons".

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu