[erlang-questions] ets reference form name

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Fri Feb 2 09:57:02 CET 2018

The current plan is to introduce an ets:whereis/1 function returning the
table reference in OTP 21.
Using the reference to access the table will be more efficient than using
the name.

OTP 21 is planned for release mid June but with release candidate in May.

/Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson