[erlang-questions] otp 21.2

Sam Overdorf soverdor@REDACTED
Thu Dec 20 00:58:57 CET 2018

I have decided that this is really dumb that I have to run the
function "c:erlangrc()" just to load my ".erlang" file.
Some of my erlang files have multiple entry points and I have to
execute the function within each one of them (dumb idea).

I'm use to having a configuration file that will get loaded every time
something "erlang" gets executed.
I don't care if I can't share my erlang with you. I have bigger things
to make work and that is why I need and use the ".erlang" file.

Sam