[erlang-questions] Mnesia is stuck in mnesia_controller:rec_tabs

Yevhenii Kurtov yevhenii.kurtov@REDACTED
Mon Dec 3 11:03:47 CET 2018

mnesia_controller  stack trace is

gen_server:loop/6 (gen_server.erl:368)
proc_lib:init_p_do_apply/3 (proc_lib.erl:247)

It's state is

{state,<0.338.0>,true,[],[],
       {0,nil},
       [],[],
       {0,nil},
       undefined,[],[],#Ref<0.0.4.1852>,false}

No logged events and status is Running.

mnesia_locker is in the mnesia_locker.loop/1 on mnesia_locker.erl:159, it's
state is  {state,<0.338.0>}
mnesia_monitor stack trace  is same as in mnesia_controller and
{state,<0.338.0>,[],[],true,[],undefined,[],[]}
mnesia_tm state is {state,{0,nil},{0,nil},<0.338.0>,[],[],[]}

I will try to check mnesia.info now