[erlang-questions] Mnesia is stuck in mnesia_controller:rec_tabs

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Mon Dec 3 08:46:19 CET 2018

That is user process waiting for completion, more interesting is what is
the mnesia processes doing and what is their state,
mnesia_controller?
What are the other nodes doing?

mnesia:info() on the other nodes may give some clues on processes holding
locks and so.