[erlang-questions] Unidirectional architectures in Erlang

Rodrigo Stevaux roehst@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 21:29:26 CEST 2018

This brings the question, is there a library for writing temporal
properties for testing with quickcheck or proper? I mean properties that
say something about the sequence of trace messages and not about the
contents of the list of trace mssages for example.