[erlang-questions] R21 logger mangles map messages

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Mon Aug 13 15:55:15 CEST 2018

Great! I'm currently testing an improved single_line implementation in
logger_formatter, which modifies the field width to 0 for all ~p/~P in the
format strings before replacing the rest of the newlines by ", " as before.
It will be included in OTP-21.1.
/siri