[erlang-questions] [ANN] Property-Based Testing with PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir (Beta)

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Aug 8 20:09:09 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I wanted to announce that today, my new book enters its beta phase with
pragmatic programmers. The full title is Property-Based Testing with
PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir: find bugs before your users do.

You have possibly seen it’s early draft, PropEr Testing, but this copy is a
fancier one that has gone through the benefit of full editing. I’ve also
added Elixir translations, in case this may be of interest to folks on this
mailing list as well.

If you’ve always been interested by property based testing but felt “holy
crap this is wizard stuff” I’m happy to say I truly believe this is going
to be the easiest way to get into the practice of thinking in properties.

Anyway, the full announcement with more information is at
https://media.pragprog.com/newsletters/2018-08-08.html

Thanks,
Fred.