[erlang-questions] Q: Is there a repository of Diameter dictionaries anywhere?

Andreas Schultz andreas.schultz@REDACTED
Thu Aug 2 17:14:20 CEST 2018

Hi Alan,

I feel your pain. Recently i had to build dictionaries for Rf and Ro,
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of an central repository.

But the are two project that have 3GPP Erlang dictionaries that i know of.
Maybe you can find some of what you need there.

The one I'm working on:
https://github.com/travelping/ergw_aaa/tree/master/dia
SigScale's OCS: https://gitlab.com/sigscale/ocs/tree/master/src

Obviously, i like my version better ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

Alan Evans <alanrevans@REDACTED> schrieb am Do., 2. Aug. 2018 um 15:29 Uhr:

> Hello Erlangers,
>
> Does anyone know if there is a repository of Erlang Diameter
> dictionaries (.dia files) anywhere?
> I need to implement the 3GPP SWx interface and its becoming very tedious
> building a dictionary file as the AVPs seem to be scattered over various
> 3GPP specs and RFCs.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Alan
>

> ---

Dipl.-Inform. Andreas Schultz

Travelping GmbH                     Phone:  +49-391-81 90 99 0
Roentgenstr. 13                     Fax:    +49-391-81 90 99 299
39108 Magdeburg                     Email:  info@REDACTED
GERMANY                             Web:    http://www.travelping.com

Company Registration: Amtsgericht Stendal        Reg No.:   HRB 10578
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Holger Winkelmann          VAT ID No.: DE236673780