[erlang-questions] gdb questions (was Segfault in do_allocate_logger_message)

Vince Foley vincefoley@REDACTED
Tue Apr 24 16:37:16 CEST 2018

I'm using Docker to build and run my release (my company has tons of docker
infrastructure)..

The official docker image looks like it builds erlang from source with
`./otp_build autoconf`

https://github.com/c0b/docker-erlang-otp/blob/master/20/Dockerfile
https://hub.docker.com/_/erlang/