[erlang-questions] module reloading

Fernando Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Wed Apr 18 03:27:02 CEST 2018

Well... You might not realize but you do know _a_ function:
your_module:module_info/0 always exists, for every module ;)

Also... Just trying to evaluate _any_ function, loads the module. That's
why instead of loading modules manually, when in the shell, I tend to write
the module name and :, press tab, if nothing pops up, I type x(). and press
enter. Either the module loads and I have autocomplete next time I press
tab, or I can't load the module.

I bet one day I'll find a module that defines x/0 and I will be in
trouble...

elbrujohalcon @ iPhone