[erlang-questions] ssl: Bad Certficate using file generated using mkcert.org

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Sun Apr 1 21:23:04 CEST 2018

Oh, never mind, I thought you were responsible for the airbrake.io cert.

I have seen the same behavior you report when using different CA
certificate bundles. Using the default OS X bundle usually works,
while recent Mozilla CA bundles don't. I did a bunch of diagnosis but
never came to a definitive conclusion. I'll re-visit what I did and
will see if I can figure out what exactly works and what doesn't.

Luke