Richard A. O'Keefe
Tue Oct 3 07:02:32 CEST 2017
I just downloaded McErlang today.
I note that
- the last entry in NEWS is from 2011
- the last change in GitHub is 2 years ago
- I had to change the type :: record() to :: any() to
get it to compile, and there are numerous warnings
from the compiler, including an ambiguous call, and
of course lots of erlang:now() complaints.
- it was produced as part of an EU project which
appears to have come to an end, so there may not be
money to keep it up to date.
I have got it to the point where it compiles, but given
the date, I haven't dared to see what it does with maps.
Now this looked like a very useful tool, but before I
spend any time getting a clean compilation,
- is anyone else (still) using McErlang?
- has McErlang been replaced by something better that
I can afford?
- or should I just forget all about it?
More information about the erlang-questions