[erlang-questions] Contributor License Agreement for pullrequests

Henrik Nord X henrik.x.nord@REDACTED
Tue Nov 28 15:30:07 CET 2017

Yea, the thought is that you agree to this anyways when sending in a
pullrequest.
The license information is in (almost)all file headers, and a copy is
located in the repo itself.

if it should or should not be CLA or DCO?
Our thought was that this should be the least bothersome alternative
for you all. While still giving us a tool in the case of a copyright
dispute.

If you rather have a sign-off on all commits I think we are willing to
pursue such a option as well.