[erlang-questions] Contributor License Agreement for pullrequests

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Tue Nov 28 15:19:23 CET 2017

There's not a huge difference as far as I can see. In particular, I don't
see that a CLA necessarily suggests any copyright assignment, even if this
is sometimes done.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contributor_License_Agreement

This page gives a good comparison:
https://julien.ponge.org/blog/developer-certificate-of-origin-versus-contributor-license-agreements/