[erlang-questions] Mnesia deleting log file

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Wed Nov 22 09:25:50 CET 2017

You should get 'node_not_running' when mnesia is not running (stopped or
have crashed) so something is very strange.
Don't you get other mnesia log entries?

Try to enable debug printouts with
mnesia:start([{debug, debug}]). or
erl -mnesia debug debug