[erlang-questions] Reg: SNMP v3 not working with AES

Dominik Pawlak dominik_pawlak@REDACTED
Wed May 31 13:41:16 CEST 2017

Hello Alex,
This looks similar to:
http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2016-September/090132.html

Basically, there was a bug for AES encryption in snmp library (exactly
what you are pointing in your mail). You can fix it by applying a patch
that is attached in the above post.

Best,
Dominik Pawlak