[erlang-questions] Disable MnesiaCore dump file generation

Mithun B mithunb@REDACTED
Tue May 23 07:19:53 CEST 2017

Thank you all,

     But I am looking for simpler solution like, this one:
     https://stackoverflow.com/a/18526512/3232487
     Here the generation of erl_crash.dump is entirely avoided by
redirecting to /dev/null

Regards,
Mithun B