[erlang-questions] Disable MnesiaCore dump file generation

Mithun B mithunb@REDACTED
Mon May 22 09:17:32 CEST 2017

Hi all,

     I have an application using Mnesia Database running is a memory
constrained environment. So is there any way to disable MnesiaCore file
creation by when something goes wrong with Mnesia which is a default
case? Or is it possible to give limit on the size of file or constraint
on count of files?

     Since the MnesiaCore file gets created with different name each
time, it will not overwrite the previous one. It casuses flooding of
MnesiaCore files in the working directory of my application, if the
application has crashed for multiple times.

Regards,

Mithun B