[erlang-questions] This clause cannot match because....

Stefan Hellkvist hellkvist@REDACTED
Tue May 9 12:44:35 CEST 2017

Thanks for the insight! To prevent myself from doing such clumsiness on clause ordering in the future, does anyone know of a tool that could give a warning also on the f/1 function (if now the pattern matching module does not do it at the moment)?

/Stefan