[erlang-questions] Windows Update 15063 et erl.exe

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Mon May 8 07:11:38 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've an Erlang application called tapp which was running perfectly as a
service under Windows 10 "build 14393" (and earlier versions).

Since Microsoft is forcing updates now, the app stopped working when I got
the update build "15063".

Here is the syslog error message I'm getting now:

<EventData>

  <Data>tapp</Data>

  <Data>Possible cyclic restarting of erlang machine.</Data>

In the Windows's task manager, I can see that both erl.exe and conhost.exe get
restarted every second.

Does anyone notice this problem? Any idea for a fix?

N.B: I'm using erts-8.2

/Frank