[erlang-questions] Windows 10 Fast Startup compatibility with Erlang

Przemek przemunio@REDACTED
Wed May 3 18:13:47 CEST 2017

Hi Eric,

Setting to delayed start will not help as the issue is related to Fast
Startup which means that the Erlang proces is started (or delayed started)
only at some rare occasions eg. I noticed that Windows 10 fully restarted
all services when system files were updated by Windows Update. In other
words Erlang service is usually not stopped when Windows 10 is being shut
down, instead it is put into sleep mode. When computer is turned on again
then there is no service start routine involved at all, the process is only
put into running mode again.

Regards

Pozdrowienia,
 Przemek D.