[erlang-questions] Programming Erlang: Chap 18, Websockets

Rick Pettit rpettit@REDACTED
Tue Jun 27 20:48:49 CEST 2017

Marco, I’m not sure I follow.

Aren’t you forced to expose your Erlang application to a network, thus "opening it up to attack", regardless of whether or not docker or some VM is in the picture?

In what ways does adding Docker make that problem “worse”, in your opinion?

-Rick