[erlang-questions] DTLS server example?

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Jun 14 08:23:40 CEST 2017

Hi thank you for testing,  we will look into this problem. I am afraid that
the solution will not be able to make it for 20.0 as last bugfix merges
 will be today. But as soon as we have a tested solution it will be merged
to the new maint and part of there after upcoming release.

Regards Ingela  Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB