[erlang-questions] DTLS server example?

Vans S vans_163@REDACTED
Tue Jun 13 11:20:42 CEST 2017

Slight problem now.

Testing on localhost everything works fine.  Now I am testing on a remote server with large latency and I keep getting this error on the client,
SSL: {connection, flight_retransmission_timeout} Fatal error: unexpected message.

I tested using pydtls as the client and this error does not happen.

Also the server shows a "unexpected message" tls_alert. Does not happen with pydtls as the client.