[erlang-questions] ets:update_counter/3 optimal settings

Alex S. alex0player@REDACTED
Fri Jun 9 08:08:49 CEST 2017

Sounds right to me, with the caveat that read + reset to zero can lose some data if you are preempted between those two calls. My usual approach is read and decrement by -N, where N is the value I just read.