[erlang-questions] gproc_dist finicky about latecomers

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Jun 6 18:16:00 CEST 2017

Just as an update, I'm (very slowly) finishing a rewrite of gproc to add
some extension capability. After that, I thought I'd take a look at making
the locks_leader the default. However, there is a reported issue with
locks_leader that I'd have to take a look at first (
https://github.com/uwiger/locks/issues/30). I apologize for having paid so
little attention to this lately.

BR,
Ulf W