[erlang-questions] Process swarm vs Queues

Bastien CHAMAGNE bchamagne@REDACTED
Fri Jul 21 10:00:06 CEST 2017

Hi,

in contrast with Dmitry, I'd chose to use a third party message broker
(such as RabbitMQ). It's resilience is proven and I trust that their
uptime is better than my app. Then you can have a consumer (or a pool of
consumers) per queue.

If nothing is done, I'd chose this path.