[erlang-questions] EUnit quirks

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Sun Jul 16 11:50:56 CEST 2017

1: A setup function is assumed to either succeed, with a possibly modified
world as result, or fail, with an unchanged world as result. If you need to
make multiple changes, the idea is that you either write separate
setup/cleanup functions for each change and nest them to create a complete
setup, or you write a single setup function that does its own internal
catching of errors and partial cleanup.

2. All exceptions in a test case should be handled the same by eunit.
Asserts are just one way of throwing an exception. Do you have an example
to demonstrate what you are seeing?

        /Richard