[erlang-questions] basho/sidejob continued

David de Boer david@REDACTED
Mon Jul 10 21:11:24 CEST 2017

Hi folks,

For your information: with the demise of Basho, we decided to fork basho/sidejob to be able to keep maintaining and updating it. Head to https://github.com/erlangpack/sidejob <https://github.com/erlangpack/sidejob> for an updated version. Also available on Hex.pm.

If any of the original maintainers on basho/sidejob is reading this: please let me know. I’d very much like to move the basho/sidejob repository in order to prevent confusion on where to head for issues and updates.

Cheers,

David