[erlang-questions] wxErlang - some answers

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Jul 8 11:28:52 CEST 2017

Hello Joe,

I'm particularly interested in XRC [1] standard.

I think your effort, and efforts of people helping, may be a step to
create XSLT templates to write wx abstract code to help people create
easily wx UI without the huge effort to understand basics of wx.
wx documentation is intimidating (well like was Erlang documentation
first time I looked at it many years ago :) ...) but much harder than it
  to be able to write code quickly.

Those templates could be a plugin in usual build tools to handle .xrc
files, like asn1 file are handled to create code.

If I can help, I will !

[1] http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/overview_xrc.html