[erlang-questions] ETS performance visualisation

Bastien CHAMAGNE bchamagne@REDACTED
Wed Jul 5 13:02:40 CEST 2017

Hi Kacper, amazing idea.

Without thinking too much I'd say: "writes per seconds", "reads per
seconds" are good metrics. Whether write_concurrency or read_concurrency
is enabled.

Good luck on this project!