[erlang-questions] Hot code upgrade

Arun arunp@REDACTED
Mon Jan 30 09:39:19 CET 2017

Hi,

     I am trying to upgrade my application using rebar3 hot code upgrade
feature from version 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 and my application consists of
around 20 modules, the difference between current version and the new
version is that one new module got added and one existing module code
has been modified. My doubt is that, in the appup file we have to give
list of instructions to upgrade and downgrade software between different
versions, is it mandatory that all 20 modules has to be mentioned in the
instructions or the modules which are added or modified only need to be
mentioned. ?

Can anybody assist me on this

regards,
Arun