[erlang-questions] enif_consume_timeslice performances

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Sat Jan 14 14:00:35 CET 2017

What do you call a "performance"?

Do you measure throughput on thousands of simultaneous connections?  Or you
measure throughput on 2-3 simultaneous connections?

How do you simulate network drops?