[erlang-questions] Erlang basic doubts about String, message passing and context switching overhead

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu Jan 12 02:50:38 CET 2017

You would think that, by now, computer science would have a decent answer to how to deal with text.

All answers (from anyplace anyblog anylist) I have heard so far basically… suck.

Why is that? What are the missing ingredients to a real solution?

The word “string” for me has long been a dirty word.

/s

(Political aside: *spits on all that “emoji” crap* :-) )