[erlang-questions] SSL: Getting master_secret and client_random (or premaster_secret)

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Thu Jan 5 15:24:07 CET 2017

Further searching shows that Ingela rejected something related in
http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-patches/2012-February/002681.html,
but I'm not sure whether that was about exposing the key material or
the way that that patch should have been implemented as ssl:prf (which
it eventually was).