[erlang-questions] Limit the Network Bandwidth per application

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Sun Jan 1 18:39:34 CET 2017

Hi Vans,

I first found "tc" and after bit of thinking what I would like to achieve
is much more simpler.

Control in/out TCP traffic to a backend server through an Erlang proxy.

Thank you for the links.

/Frank