[erlang-questions] Send VM metrics to Grafana

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Tue Feb 21 06:41:45 CET 2017

You get things like the cumulative init/terminate count for CloudI services, if you are using CloudI (https://github.com/CloudI/CloudI/) with cloudi_service_monitoring, which is using exometer (if you add configuration entries to your services, as described at https://github.com/CloudI/CloudI/blob/master/src/lib/cloudi_service_monitoring/src/cloudi_service_monitoring.erl#L11-L40).