[erlang-questions] lib/syntax_tools uses LGPL-2.0 + license

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Fri Feb 10 09:08:02 CET 2017

Hi,

We use syntax_tools extensively in Zotonic for compiling templates and dispatch rules to Erlang modules.
This is done runtime, so we would prefer that syntax_tools stays in the Erlang distribution.

Regards,

Marc Worrell