[erlang-questions] dtls error when used with chrome webrtc

Danil Zagoskin z@REDACTED
Wed Dec 27 23:28:57 CET 2017

Hi!
What do you see in Wireshark?
Did you see handshake between two browsers?
Is your application ready to receive the packet sent by browser?
Do you use external STUN server?
Maybe browser sends STUN requests to your port when you expect DTLS hello?

Also try checking chrome://webrtc-internals and chrome://webrtc-logs for
browser's view on what's going on.

Danil Zagoskin | z@REDACTED